Our main goal is customer satisfaction because after all,
we wouldn’t be here without the client. Our expertise is wide
and varied. We are interested in your project no matter how large or small.
Project Management teams at Arris are trained to manage nationwide open-store remodel projects. We understand the critical nature of these projects and the impact that working in open stores has on customers and owners. With this knowledge, our PM team actively works with field personnel to ensure that projects are completed on schedule and always ensure the safety of everyone around.
Examples of some of our services:
- Ground up builds
- Tenant build-outs
- Refresh of existing locations
- HVAC end-of-life replacement
- Recycling of expired HVAC equipment
- Emergency generator replacement
- Restroom remodeling
Prior to the start of any project, Arris Project Managers and Field Superintendents will coordinate with facility managers and owners’ PMs to ensure project success with minimal impact to the store. This coordination process at the beginning of each project ensures that all parties understand the schedule and when tasks will be completed. We make a Team environment between Arris, owners, and customers.
REPORTING AND COMMUNICATION
In our 28 years of experience, we have learned the most valuable item is continuous reporting and communication with our customers. Arris Field Personnel work directly with Facility Managers and provide Daily reporting to ensure all are aware of progress and job issues as they arrive. Daily communication keeps everyone up to date and prevents unknowns at end of projects.
COMMISSIONING AND PROJECT CLOSE OUT
The most important step in any construction project is Commissioning and Project Closeouts.
- The commissioning phase ensures the owner is receiving what was purchased and designed. Along with ensuring that the system is operating efficiently. Proper commissioning is paramount to a project’s overall success.
- Arris Project Management team works closely with owners in closing out each project. We understand that each owner is unique in closeout requirements, but each requirement is valuable. A project is deemed successful when not only the work is complete, but when we have completed the required documents.